WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your use of this website constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions in their entirety.
The term ‘JULIE NEILL DESIGNS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3908 MAGAZINE STREET, NEW ORLEANS, LA 70115. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- All designs, product photographs, logos, graphics, product information, texts, trade names, trademarks, service marks, domain names and all other forms of intellectual property contained in this website are the sole property of Julie Neill Designs, LLC, and are protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark and other laws and international treaties.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
SALES TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ordering: To place an order, contact Julie Neill Designs.
Payment: A 50% deposit is required upon ordering with the remaining balance due upon completion and before the item is shipped.
Dimension: The dimensions we display are approximate. Julie Neill lighting is handcrafted; these dimensions may vary up to several inches. Please do not assume that a style will always have the exact measurements listed. We continually make modifications to the dimensions to improve the overall look.
Slight Irregularities: The entire line is handcrafted. There may be irregularities of the surface, size, and finish, which should be expected as a distinction of the handcrafted nature of our products and appreciated as part of the beauty of the item.
Finish: Due to the nature of the painting process (hand painting), we will make every effort to match the color as it is on the samples and photos but cannot guarantee it.
Customizing: Any existing piece may be ordered to your specific dimensions. Our designer can also create pieces based on clients’ sketches, space, and inspiration. Please submit quote requests to us by email. Please include as many specifics as possible (photographs, etc.). Quotes will be returned in approximately 5-7 business days. Custom drawings must be approved in writing before proceeding.
Lead Time: Standard lead time ranges from 10-16 weeks from invoice date.
Returns, Exchanges, Cancellations, and Changes: All of our pieces are handcrafted to order, therefore we cannot accept returns. Orders may be changed or cancelled within 7 days of the invoice. Cancelled orders are subject to a 40% cancellation fee. All lighting purchases are final, and we do not accept any returns. Products purchased from our showroom may be returned for store credit only.
Pricing Disclaimer: Due to omissions and errors, prices are subject to change without notice. Published prices do not include any freight costs unless specified in writing by Julie Neill Designs. We provide necessary installation hardware; no other charges are included.
Shipping: All pieces are FOB New Orleans; once Julie Neill Designs releases your product with a signed release form, we are no longer responsible for damages that might occur from shipping. It will be the responsibility of the shipper.
ETL Listing: All Julie Neill lighting is tested and ETL listed. We recommend that only licensed electricians install our products. All lighting over 40lbs must be hung professionally and suspended independently of the electrical box. Consult a qualified structural engineer or architect to determine the correct hanging procedure.
Wattage: We use sockets rated for 75 watt bulbs and recommend the use of bulbs no higher than 40 watts.
Damages: All shipments must be inspected for loss, damage, defect, errors, and/or shortages upon delivery. Whoever receives the shipment is responsible for the inspections. Julie Neill Designs is not responsible for product damages that occur in transit or storage. Note that damages in shipping can occur even if the container looks fine. Loss, damage, defects, errors, and/or shortages must be reported to Julie Neill Designs within 7 calendar days from the date of delivery. All merchandise must be retained in the original shipping container, in the same condition it was when loss or damage was discovered, until inspected by the carrier. No claims can be made on merchandise that has been repaired or removed from the original delivery location prior to inspection by the carrier or approval by Julie Neill Designs. Failure of receiver to notify Julie Neill Designs during the 7 calendar days will constitute acceptance of the product and waiver of any apparent defects, errors, or shortcomings.